Tuesday, July 5, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Mrs. South Carolina!

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! 
TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Mrs. South Carolina!

Do you like to use post-it notes? I love them and LIVE by them!!


Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear


Do you have freckles?No


What is your biggest pet peeve? Counters that are not clean and orderly


Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? There is constantly a song in my heart and head, so yes!


Do you chew your pens and pencils? No and it drives me crazy when people do


What is your Song of the week? “Firework” – Katy Perry and “I Saw God Today”


Do you still watch cartoons?Never really did


Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? My parent’s house


What do you drink with dinner? Sparkling water

What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Honey mustard


What is your favorite food? Anything Italian- from grilled sandwiches to pizza to pasta!


What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Elf or Sweet Home Alabama


When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last week


Can you change the oil on a car? I don’t know if I can, because I will never ever try!


Ran out of gas? Never


Favorite kind of sandwich? Chicken Cesear wrap or Italian sub


Best thing to eat for breakfast? Fresh fruit and egg whites with spinach


What is your usual bedtime? Sometime between 12&;1am


When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Always some sort of glamorous “big girl”

Are you stubborn? Depends on the subject


Who is better...Leno or Letterman? Leno


Ever watch soap operas? Never seen one in my life

Afraid of heights? PETRIFIED!! My legs start to buckle and my teeth chatter on the 3rd rung of a ladder…


Sing in the car? No, but I dance


Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Immediately following Mrs SC

Favorite type of fruit pie? Strawberry Rhubarb

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A QVC host

Do you believe in ghosts? Not sure

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? I get them a lot!

Take a vitamin daily?Many

Wear slippers?Every single morning and evening


First concert?Rascal Flatts


Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?TARGET!!


Nike or Adidas? Neither- Reebok or Asics


Cheetos Or Fritos?Cheetos


Can you curl your tongue?No


Ever won a spelling bee?Yes


Have you ever cried because you were so happy?My wedding day-off and on all weekend long!


Own any record albums?No


Own a record player?No



Who would you like to see in concert? Faith Hill


What was the last concert you saw? Michael W Smith


Hot tea or cold tea?Both


Tea or coffee?Both


Sugar or snickerdoodles?Sugar but with frosting


Can you swim well?I can keep my head above water, but not much else!


Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?Yes


Are you patient?Not really


DJ or band, at a wedding? We had both and a quartet


Which are better black or green olives? Love both


Can you knit or crochet?No

Whats your favorite color?PINK!

Do you miss anyone right now?My sisters and parents up in NH




0 comments: