Wednesday, July 6, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Teen South Carolina!

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Teen South Carolina!


Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! I still have the state of mind that monsters could be in the closet!


Do you like to use post-it notes?
I don’t really use them.

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
A swarm of bees because I would have a better chance of survival!

Do you have freckles?
A few light ones.

Do you always smile for pictures?
Usually, unless my friends and I decide to take a silly picture!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Someone who smacks when they eat or chew gum; it sounds revolting!

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I can’t say that I have.

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Occasionally. I just enjoy myself!

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Not anymore! It’s a habit I can say that I quit long ago!

What is your Song of the week?
“On The Floor” by Jennifer Lopez

Do you still watch cartoons?
Not really.

Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I had treasure, I wouldn’t want to bury it!

What do you drink with dinner?
Either water or sweet tea.

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch! There are very few things that I don’t put ranch on.

What is your favorite food?
Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls from the Cheesecake factory. They are delicious!

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
There’s several! Some of my favorites are 500 Days of Summer, Dirty Dancing, Matilda, and How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
After I took home the title of Miss Teen South Carolina International 2011, I wrote several thank you cards to the people who came to support me!

Can you change the oil on a car?
Oh no! That would be a disaster!

Ran out of gas?
I’ve never ran out of gas before because I don’t let my tank get less than half full!

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey, provolone, and mayonnaise on wheat bread!

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

What is your usual bedtime?
On a school night, I’m in the bed by 9:30. On weekends, I try not to stay up too late!

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
A princess, a pop star, Madeline, and many others!

What is your Chinese astrological sign?
I’m a lucky libra!

How many languages can you speak?
I’m only fluent in English, but I know a little Spanish. I hope one day to be fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian!

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Only to shopping catalogs!

Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
I never really played with either, but I think I would like legos better.

Are you stubborn?
I can be at times!

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I never really watch TV, especially later at night, so I’ve never watched either of them.

Ever watch soap operas?
No I have not!

Afraid of heights?
No, unless I look down!

Sing in the car?
To the top of my lungs!

Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
About a month ago.

Favorite type of fruit pie?
Strawberry! I’m the former Strawberry Queen for a reason!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A teacher, a journalist, a chef, and even a pilot!

Do you believe in ghosts?
Only good ones like Casper!

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time!

Take a vitamin daily?
I must admit, I do still take Flintstone vitamins every day!

Wear slippers?
Not usually.


First concert?
The Dixie Chicks

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target

Nike or Adidas?
Nike

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos

Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can!

Ever won a spelling bee?
I was first runner up in my 1st grade class spelling bee!

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, on several occasions!

Own any record albums?
I do not.

Own a record player?
No, but I would love to!

Who would you like to see in concert?
Taylor Swift! She’s one of my favorites!

What was the last concert you saw?
John Mayer; he was awesome!

Hot tea or cold tea?
I like both!

Tea or coffee?
It depends on the mood I am in!

Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar!

Can you swim well?
I think I do!

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes! I just tried!

Are you patient?
Not usually. I have a hard time waiting for things that I am excited about!

DJ or band, at a wedding?
At weddings, I think bands are more appropriate.

Which are better black or green olives?
I’m not a big fan of olives.

Can you knit or crochet?
I used to be able to do both, but I would probably need to brush up on how before starting a project.

Whats your favorite color?
Pink!

Do you miss anyone right now?
My mom and brother! They are currently at the beach.






0 comments: