Thursday, June 30, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Miss South Carolina!


Countdown to Nationals 2011 with 
TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS
Chelsea Gregory
Miss South Carolina International 



Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I sleep with my closet doors closed because I don't like to see in my closet at night. I make sure if they are opened when I go to bed, I check inside my closet before turning out the lights!
 Do you like to use post-it notes?
*I love post it notes! But I would rather have a note pad that is bigger than just a little square. I like the long "list" post-its! They enable me to write more than one thing haha
Do you always smile for pictures?I always smile for pictures when they are not being professionally done! When I pose with friends or in front of something, I am always grinning.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
*I do count my steps when I walk sometimes actually! I also make sure I dont step on the cracks in the sidewalk when I think about it.
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
I dance around my apartment ALL the time with my friends. We make our own music by singing our favorite song of the month! We have a song that we are obsessed with for a month and then we move on to the next one. 

Do you chew your pens and pencils?

I dont chew my pens and pencils but I used to. It was a nervous habit lol. I do however, click my pens like crazy! 

Do you still watch cartoons?I actually just stopped watching cartoons less than a year ago. I used to watch Disney Channel every day.
What do you drink with dinner? My favorite drink to have with dinner is sweet tea.
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Chicken nuggets are my favorite food! Dipping them in honey is DELICIOUS! If you haven't tried it, you should.
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I can not remember the last time I wrote a letter to someone on paper. I have written letters of what I am thinking, but never actually give them to the person. (Hehem... ex boyfriends) haha!

Can you change the oil on a car?
I have never changed the oil on a car. I have been showed how to check it though! Does that count?
Ran out of gas?
 The only time I ran out of gas was while driving back to my school with my ex boyfriend, He was driving though! I always fill up if it hits the low fuel light.
Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Breakfast is my favorite meal. What is best to eat? Probably eggs, toast, and milk. But my favorites are french toast, toast with jelly, and cereal.
What is your usual bedtime?My usual bedtime is about 11 or 12 PM. Doesnt get much later than that haha!
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
*When I was a kid, I always dressed up as a princess for Halloween. It was a different disney princess every year!
Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos are better! I can remember playing with legos with my brother growing up and I always throught they were so cool how they magically fit together. 

Are you stubborn?
*I would definitely say I'm stubborn because if I know how I feel about something, there is no changing my mind.
Afraid of heights?
*Deathly afraid of heights!
 Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple Pie
First concert?My first concert was N*Sync.
Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target
Can you curl your tongue?
 I can make a hot dog bun out of my tongue! Haha I dont know if that is rolling it or not.
Tea or coffee?In the morning, I prefer coffee. Anytime after noon, tea.
Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles! They are sugar cookies with a little extra!
Which are better black or green olives?Black olives are better.
Whats your favorite color?
 Pink
Do you miss anyone right now?I do miss someone right now. You didn't ask me who! ;)

0 comments: