Monday, June 13, 2011


Mrs. North Carolina Int'l appearing at the Licensing Int'l Expo in Las Vegas



I will be appearing at The Licensing International Expo this week at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. This show brings 21,000 attendees representing 91 countries, 400 exhibitors and over 5,000 of the most powerful brands in the world. I am juggling both a ‘hat and crown’ at this event in the NASCAR Booth #4460 and am looking forward to the opportunity to raise awareness for The NASCAR Foundation.

For those of you reading this who also travel frequently, you can relate that while travel is exciting, it can be even more rewarding when you can also spend a few moments with old friends. Thankfully, I get that chance. This Wednesday, my coworkers and I are planning a “team outing” by taking in the Miss USA Preliminary Pageant at Planet Hollywood. I look forward to catching up with Paula Miles from RPM Productions and all the great staff from the Miss Universe Pageant – Roston, Esther and Lark! While I may be the “resident pageant expert” (according to my coworkers) none of my peers have ever attended a pageant before – so this will be a great way for them to check this off their bucket list.

 
I’ll share lots of great pictures soon.

Mrs. North Carolina 2011
Janet Bolin


0 comments: