Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss North Carolina International Experiences the Richard Petty Driving Experience!


Richard Petty Driving Experience!

I started off the weekend right talking with all the race fans at the Spring All Star Experience! I am a promotional model for Sprint and this year was the first time i actually attended the race afterwards! It was amazing, the race fans are truly dedicated fans and some of the nicest people! I had an extra ticket and invited my sister Queen Miss South Carolina to accompany me! We had a blast as first timers!
dscn2179.jpgdscn2160.jpg

What an experience The Richard Petty Driving Experience is! May 22 I got the amazing opportunity to ride along on the Charlotte Motor Speedway! Lets just say i didn’t think i was going to make it around the first turn going 150 mph! It was such a great experience!, like nothing i have ever done before! I was blessed to get to talk to some kids about their precious teeth, sign autographs along with giving floss away to customers who came by to see me!!! The Richard Petty Driving Experience is a great place to go with the family and enjoy the day out on the track!
dscn2191.jpgdscn2209.jpg

0 comments: