Monday, June 13, 2011

Miss North Carolina Travels To Chicago for Media Training!



WOW I cant thank the lord enough for the blessings i have encountered just from becoming Miss North Carolina International! This past weekend I flew to Chicago for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Spokesperson/ Media training at the RItz Carlton in Chicago! I got the opportunity to stay in one of the most amazing hotels in the United States and also got the privilege to be apart of the Media training! 
I stayed in Chicago Thursday-Saturday to enjoy the Media Training! The training was a lifelong experience and i will carry with me the skills i learned from the training for a lifetime! We had great professionals train us! Although it was a little nerve racking to be speaking infront of dentists everyone was so supportive and confident in me!
This is a picture of my certificate that i received for the media training for the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry! 
Below is a group picture of everyone at the Media training!

0 comments: