Sunday, May 22, 2011

JaneWayne Day!


Yesterday Camp Lejune had Jane Wayne Day! JaneWayne day is where the military wives go out and experience what their husbands do during the day. All the wives had the opportunity to shoot the guns their husbands use!


While the wives off doing that, the dads and children go to an area that is filled with tons of blow ups, pony rides, and lots of different activities for the children to take part in. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to meet all of the wonderful children, sign autographs, and take pictures with!! I even had my own horse that carried me around and a balloon crown made!! Many thanks to everyone who organized this wonderful event, everyone had a great time!!





MORGAN BRIGHT
MISS TEEN NORTH CAROLINA INTERNATIONAL 2011

0 comments: