Sunday, May 22, 2011

Family Expo






Yesterday Jacksonville had their Family Expo! Which is where all families can come and learn about products and services that deals with prenatal to preteen children. This is where you get to view and learn more about unprecedented sales opportunities and experience one on one interaction with thousands of consumers. Its a great family fun environment, with lots of talent going on, on stage.



I even had the opportunity to speak about my platform "I Have The Answer, Let's Find A Cure for Cancer!" which is all about raising awareness to others about early detection screening. I hope I reached out to at least one person, because no one needs to go through what my Mom had to go through with this horrible disease.

MORGAN BRIGHT
MISS TEEN NORTH CAROLINA INTERNATIONAL 2011

0 comments: