Monday, May 23, 2011



How I celebrated NASCAR Day



My NASCAR Day celebration started by welcoming the Official NASCAR Members Club to their National Convention meeting held at the NASCAR Hall of Fame at 6:30 a.m. While visiting with everyone, I met a very talented young lady from Oklahoma. Pictured below is Haylie. While slightly shy at first, she did warm up to me and was quite a delight!



Then, I ventured to the NASCAR Speedpark where myself and our team of volunteers were washing and drying cars for $10 per vehicle to raise money for NASCAR Day. Our sponsor, 3M, was kind enough to donate all the supplies needed including car wash, tire wax, glass cleaner and more! Click here to learn more about all their automotive cleaning supplies.

3M Car Care Supplies
The day concluded with a great sponsor dinner downtown at Aria and a restful sleep before the big NASCAR Sprint All-Star Race at Charlotte Motor Speedway the next day.

To view all the photos, click here.
Mrs. North Carolina International 2011
Janet Bolin

0 comments: