Sunday, April 3, 2011

First Month Recap!

I can not believe it is already April! What a wonderful month March has been :) From becoming Miss Teen South Carolina, to Nascar Night at the Bobcats game, to interviews and other appearances, this first month of being a Queen has been amazing!

During the past month, I have been fortunate enough to be interviewed twice in my hometown of Fort Mill, SC. Toya Graham from the Fort Mill Times interviewed Anna Skidmore, 1st runner up for Miss South Carolina, and I about our experience at the State Pageant. Click here to read the article Toya wrote!


Anna Skidmore (Right) and I (Left) with Brown Simpson from Channel 19

Also, Anna Skidmore and I were also interviewed again promoting the upcoming Strawberry Festival Pageant, a preliminary to the South Carolina International Pageant. The Strawberry Festival pageant will be held on Thursday, May 5th at Nation Ford High School in Fort Mill, SC. I will be there to crown the next Strawberry Festival Queens. The Strawberry Festival will be from May 6th until May 8th, where there will be games, contests, booths, bands, and food set up all weekend long. It is a fun event to be at and you can also get a chance to meet your reigning Miss Teen South Carolina 2011.

Next weekend, I will be riding in the Come See Me parade in Rock Hill, SC. The parade is on Saturday, April 9th at 11 AM. I hope to meet a ton of fans!


Thank you for checking in on the Carolina International Blog! Please click on Miss Teen Avery Close on the left side of this blog for a direct link to my website!

0 comments: