Monday, September 20, 2010

Mrs. North Carolina Send off Party for National's




Cake!



Table presentations


Tara and my Flow by Tara Davis National Suit!
I am also wearing a Flow by Tara Davis Denim Flow Dress!


My personal makeup artist Kelly!


My personal hair stylist Stewart!


Jane!


Family minus Grayson


Time to enjoy Cake!!!


Tara and Darrell


Mom and Dad


Wyck and Jane


Mike and Kelly





The wonderful signs Andrew made for my party!


Mr. & Mrs. North Carolina International are ready for Chicago!


My darling husband Joseph aka Mr. North Carolina International planned and prepared a wonderful Send off Party for me!  He invited some of our friends and family.  It was a wine tasting/ fundraiser for PP4Alz as well as Send Off Party and wardrobe showing for National's!

We enjoyed French wine selections from PRP Wine International, hors' deurves from Cafe' Monte and cake.   Joseph made a toast/speech and I thanked everyone for their support and attendance!

Thank you Joseph and my boys for all of your support!  I love you! 



It is time for PURPLE!

Flow By Tara Davis

PURPLE PASSION 4 Alzheimer's



Mrs. North Carolina International 2010
Cynthia Griner

0 comments: