Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mrs. South Carolina International With Her National Wardrobe Sponsor

Cynthia Stukes Owner of Carolina Couture

I am excited and feel truly blessed to have "Carolina Couture" as my wardrobe sponsor for Nationals.  This lovely green and black outfit I'm wearing is one of her Signature pieces that she was proud to have me wear.  For Cynthia Stukes, it was a love for sewing and design that blossomed into a passion for couture.  A personal wardrobe stylist since 1990.

With this experience, she and her husband Robert expanded their business into retail, adding flair and pizzaz to the closet of everyday women.  Their years of success, a passion for couture, couples with the commitment to bring upscale fashion home to South Carolina evolved into Carolina Couture-Columbia's premier designer boutique and bridal salon.

I felt like a "True Queen" when I walked into her store and was given nothing but first class service.  For more information on "Carolina Couture" you can visit their website at http://www.carolinacouture.com/  

With Love!
Shana Harmon-Goff
Mrs. South Carolina International

0 comments: