Sunday, June 20, 2010

Miss NC International Sings the National Anthem at SCRAP Live Battle at the Benton!

Hello everyone!!

Happy Father's Day!! I have such a fabulous father, and I am so proud to be his daughter!!

SCRAP Live Battle at the Benton took place Friday, June 18, and I was so excited to be invited again as the celebrity guest and to sing the National Anthem. It was such a succesful event, and I was so excited to have so many friends come out and support me! I was truly humbled when a former marine came up to me, and let me know how much he appreciated and loved my singing of the National Anthem and that I made America proud!! How amazing is that?!! Truly blessed!!! SCRAP Live promoters were so generous to give me a free VIP table, and I was able to fill it with some of my closest friends including my best friend since I was 12 years old! What a great night of fun, food, and exciting fights!

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day." 1 Chronicles 16:23 




0 comments: