Monday, June 28, 2010

Miss NC International at the Southeast Thresher Pageant!

Hello everyone!!!

One thing every woman truly needs is a girls weekend! Well this past weekend, July 25-26, I had a fabulous impromptu girls weekend with the fabulous North Carolina International queens and our even more fabulous director. We had a great time as usual, and I am even more excited about going to Nationals in just 3 short weeks! We joined Joy as she judged the Southeast Threshers Pageant in Denton, NC, and watched as a beautiful, smart and sweet young lady was crowned the new Southeast Threshers Queen. It was fabulous being part of such a big history in such a small town. All in all, the weekend was a success! I look forward to re-connecting with my sister queens and our wonderful director in Chicago!

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18




0 comments: