Monday, June 28, 2010

Miss NC International at Rock the Red Skate Jam!

Hello everyone!!!

On Thursday, June 24,  I was excited to participate in and help out with one of my national organizations, The Red Pump Project, and the first ever Rock the Red Youth Skate Jam benefiting HIV/AIDS and providing awareness to all. I also had the opportunity to collaborate with The Fierce and Fabulous Mentoring Group and bring my mentee and her three cousins to this wonderful event along with being joined by the founder of The Fierce and Fabulous Mentoring Group and more mentors and mentees. It was such a successful event, and I relived my old roller derby days with  my awesome skating skills! I am proud to say I managed to stay on my feet the whole time, even when all of the mentees decided to jump on me for a picture! It was such a great time, and a wonderful way to educate the community on HIV/AIDS.

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7





0 comments: