Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cleveland County Fair and Miss SC International 2011



It's been another busy week for Miss SC International 2011!  This week I was invited to help host a cheerleading competition at the Cleveland County Fair in Shelby, NC. 



As much fun as it was to be the emcee, the best parts involved food and hugging various characters and public figures.




My co-host and I had worked together on the Cleveland County Dancing with the Stars event that benefitted Communities in Schools. 

I was fed some great fair food for free since the owner of the food stand got to have his picture taken with me.



 I also met the Cleveland County Sherriff!  He didn't arrest me but congratulated me on my title.



 The best part of the night was when I was given two free tickets to the fair for later that week by the fair organizer and management!  I put those tickets to very good use on Friday night.  Next week, I will be speaking to the Shelby Rotary about my platform.  I continue to enjoy my time and work very hard with my crown. This has by far been the best year of my life!

Until next week!

Chelsea Rae Gregory
Miss SC International 2011

0 comments: