Tuesday, July 19, 2011

JUST IN FROM CHICAGO.....

Chicago, Here We Come!

Well, we're off!! Months and months of preparations and planning all packed up in my SUV and ready to go! This is the week where all the skipped desserts, extra runs, and hours of work on TOP of my "real" job pay off! I am excited to get to share this week with my incredible director Joy, as well as my sister queen, Mrs. North Carolina International, Janet Bolin. Not to mention my AMAZING husband who will be running his empire from Chicago this week in order to support me, and just collapsed into bed after a 12-hr drive to get me here safe, sound, and with all my miscellaneous bags and luggage. :) Regardless of what happens this week, I am an incredibly blessed wife and woman. I will do my best to keep my blog updated this week, although I am not sure I can promise that!





0 comments: