Tuesday, June 28, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!..TODAY.... Mrs. North Carolina!

Count down to Nationals 2011! 
Janet Bolin, Mrs. North Carolina International 

1.    Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?Open.
2.    Do you like to use post-it notes?Absolutely.  I use Post-It Notes every day to stay organized both at work and at home.
3.    Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? I’d rather be attacked by a big bear, then I could practice using the shot gun my husband gave me for Christmas.
4.    Do you have freckles?No.
5.    Do you always smile for pictures?  Yes.  I am a happy-go-lucky person, so I am almost always smiling all the time.
6.    What is your biggest pet peeve?  Purchasing an item that is full price and finding out the next day it is ½ off. 
7.    Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No, but as a former dancer I do find myself walking in step with others.
8.    Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?Not really, but when there is music playing – watch out!
9.    Do you chew your pens and pencils?No. Too many people share pens in my office.
10.  What is your Song of the week?Lemonade Mouth, Determinate.
11.  Do you still watch cartoons?Yes.  I love the Disney Channel.
12.  Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? In my husband’s gun safe.
13.  What do you drink with dinner? Water.  With all my workouts, I have to keep hydrated.
14.  What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Sweet Thai Chili Sauce.
15.  What is your favorite food?Sea Bass encrusted with pecans.
16.  What movies could you watch over and over and still love?Toy Story 1, 2 and 3.
17.  When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It’s been so long, I can’t even remember, but when I send cards I always include a personal message.
18.  Can you change the oil on a car?No.  I choose to keep my friends in business at the Valvoline Instant Oil Change.
19.  Ran out of gas?Almost.  I was working in Ann Arbor and living in Toledo.  One day I stopped to get gas on my way home from work (I only had ¼ tank) I realized I left my wallet at home – back in Toledo.  I milked it the whole way home, and then back to the gas station. 
20.  Favorite kind of sandwich?  Bojangles Cajun Filet Biscuit. (I had to give this up until after the pageant.)
21.  Best thing to eat for breakfast?Egg whites with oatmeal and cinnamon.
22.  What is your usual bedtime?With my early morning workouts, I am in bed by 10pm on most days.
23.  When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?  My grandma made sure I had a great costume that I could wear layers underneath because it was always cold on trick-or-treat night.  My favorites she made me where a clown suit and furry cat costumes.  (The cat costume was gray just like one of my kitties.)
24.  What is your Chinese astrological sign?The Ox, a wonderfully strong, tender and affectionate companion who is protective and always reliable.
25.  How many languages can you speak? One, but I am working on my Spanish and Japanese.  
26.  Do you have any magazine subscriptions?American Fitness.
27.  Which are better legos or lincoln logs?K’NEX.
28.  Are you stubborn?Sometimes.
29.  Who is better...Leno or Letterman?  I usually only watch Letterman and only when he has the NASCAR Chase for the Championship contenders on his show.
30.  Ever watch soap operas?Santa Barbara was one I recall watching in college. 
31.  Afraid of heights? I love to fly, but wouldn’t be comfortable jumping from a plane.
32.  Sing in the car?Sometimes.

0 comments: