Monday, June 27, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO NATIONALS!! TITLEHOLDER QUESTIONS 2011!

In preparation for nationals I thought it would be fun to learn a bit more about the ladies going to represent North and South Carolina at Teen, Miss and Mrs. International- JUST WEEKS AWAY!! So I sent them out a LIST of BURNING need to know questions so that we will be able to have an opportunity to get to know them a bit better! I hope you enjoy our special TITLEHOLDER series this week!

Joy Pfister
Carolina International Pageant State Director

 So without ado.....up first:

 Miss North Carolina International: Brittney Clark!!




Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?OPEN for sure you never know what boogie monster could be in there!
 Do you like to use post-it notes?Are you kidding me I LOVE post-it notes I should invest stock in those things!
 Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? I would rather be swollen for a few weeks then dinner for a bear!
Do you have freckles?Just across the bridge of my nose in the summer time!
Do you always smile for pictures?Nope! I like to mix it up however, smiling is my favorite!
What is your biggest pet peeve? The sound of styrofoam rubbing together gives me cold chills.
Do you ever count your steps when you walk? No but sometimes I play that old game don't step on the crack you might break your mother's back!
Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
Of course doesn't everybody!
Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Yes! Awful habit you would of thought I would of learned my lesson when a pen exploded in my mouth once! YUCK!
What is your Song of the week?Jason Aldean- Dirt Road Anthem!
Do you still watch cartoons?Not much time for TV but when i visit with my niece we love Mickey Mouse Club House!
Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?Cut a place open in my mattress and stick it in there!
What do you drink with dinner? 99.9% of the time Water! Boring I know!
What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Polynesian Sauce!
What is your favorite food?Sushi! (yellowtail is my favorite)
What movies could you watch over and over and still love?Pursuit of Happiness
When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?Actually about a month ago to a friend of mine in the military!
Can you change the oil on a car?
No! But i do know how to check the tire pressure, if that counts for anything!
Ran out of gas?
Never have but if you got into my car now the gas light would probably be on!
Favorite kind of sandwich?Italian BMT especially when they are $5 footlong!!!
Best thing to eat for breakfast?
French Toast with extra cinnamon & sugar!
What is your usual bedtime?I have to have my sleep so usually 10:30-11
When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?Sport Spice, Pocahontas, PiPi LongStocking, & Barbie
What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Horse!
How many languages can you speak?
Just 1 unfortunately  
Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
ADHA American Dental Hygiene Association Journal Entries!
Which are better legos or lincoln logs?I don't think I ever played with those!
Are you stubborn?Can be!
Who is better...Leno or Letterman?I am asleep by the time those shows are on!
Ever watch soap operas?
Well i used to with my Nana but I think they took those off the network...bummer
Afraid of heights?Depends how close to the edge I am!
Sing in the car?All the time it relaxes me
Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Yesterday!
 Favorite type of fruit pie?Warm Apple Pie
Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?Hair Stylist
Do you believe in ghosts?No, but i believe in spirits
Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yeah that freaks me out a little!
Take a vitamin daily?
I tend to forget but i try to
Wear slippers?LOVE my bedroom slippers I have my own collection
First concert?Alan Jackson
Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target
Nike or Adidas?
Nike
Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos the Big Puffs!
Can you curl your tongue?
Yes I can but I can't make a four leaf clover!
Ever won a spelling bee?
I think so but maybe I am just wishing I did!
Have you ever cried because you were so happy?I cry tears of joy very often!
Own any record albums?The Beatles Album
Own a record player?Sold it at our Yard Sale
Who would you like to see in concert?
Lady GaGa
What was the last concert you saw?
Brad Paisley & Sara Evans
Hot tea or cold tea?Ice Cold
Tea or coffee?Nana's Sweet Tea!
Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodle
Can you swim well?
Like a fish!
Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?Well I can but I'm not very good at it!
Are you patient?
I like to think so!
DJ or band, at a wedding?Band!
Ever won a contest?
Well duh Miss North Carolina International!
Which are better black or green olives?
Hard decision I LOVE olives but if i had to pick it would be Green!
Can you knit or crochet?Nope but my mom sure can!
Whats your favorite color?
Lavender
Do you miss anyone right now?My nana



0 comments: