Monday, March 28, 2011

Wonder Woman

http://www.robert-christopher.com/
Anyone knows juggling a full time job, volunteer work, housekeeping, laundry and a wonderful husband takes a toll, so I am very thankful for the support of Joy Pfister who is helping keep me on track. (Thanks Joy!)  In between all my regular duties, I've been able to dive into my media plan to support the NASCAR Foundation.  We've had a successful weekends collecting donations for NASCAR Day pins (www.nascar.com/foundation) at Bristol Motor Speedway and Auto Club Speedway and look for this coming weekend at Martinsville Speedway to be just as successful!  In addition to my volunteer work, I've also started preparing for Mrs. International.  Big thanks to Jaime at Reign Fine Apparel for lining me up with a wonderful custom evening gown by Sherri Hill.  I'm also looking forward to heading down to Dothan, AL to meet Clay Spann who is going to handle my new photography and Joey Retherford who will get me fitted for the rest of my wardrobe.  I've never been to Dothan, but my friends at Turner Broadcasting tell me is a wild place.  I just hope my license plate doesn't get stolen...

0 comments: