Saturday, March 26, 2011

NASCAR night!

On Wednesday, March 23rd, my sister queens and I visited the Time Warner Cable Arena for NASCAR night at the Bobcat's game. It was a blast! We had our own autograph station where fans could get their pictures taken and an autograph from their reigning 2011 Queens! After meeting tons of fans, Janet took us up to a suite where we enjoyed snacks and refreshments. Then we had tickets for each of us and our families to enjoy the Bobcat's game! I would like to give a HUGE thank you to the reigning Mrs. North Carolina, Janet Bolin, for setting up this event and providing us with all the benefits.
 It was such a fun night and I am so lucky I got to be a part of it!




Also for you fans, I have recently started my own blog where I will be blogging about my year as Miss Teen South Carolina International as well as on here! Go to my website and you can begin following my journey from day to day! You may also go like my facebook fan page, Miss Teen SC International 2011, or my twitter account, MissTeenSCInt, for more information about my upcoming events! Feel free to contact me by email, missteenscint@gmail.com, or on any of the other networks I have listed above if you have questions or an event you would like me to attend! Thanks for all your support!

0 comments: