Friday, March 11, 2011

My Year as Miss North Carolina International 2010

Hello everyone!

As my year comes to a close, I am reminiscing on all of my amazing experiences. I have provided you all with a slideshow of a year in my life as Miss North Carolina International 2010. 7,000 miles, hundreds of hours, and lots of new friends later, I am so proud of the work that God has done through me and will continue to do through me. I could not have asked for a better year, and I am so excited to share it with you all as I say farewell this Sunday, March 13 at the 2011 Carolina International Pageant at CPCC Pease Auditorium. Please come out and support the new 2011 titleholders and your reigning 2010 titleholders as we all embark on new and exciting adventures.

Thank you for reading my final blog,

Kristie Tobias~ Miss North Carolina International 2010

"For who knows but that you have been brought to this royal position for such a time as this" Esther 4:14

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own free picture slideshow

0 comments: