Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miss NC International Judges The Global America Pageant!

Hello everyone!!!

I hope you are all doing fabulous in the smokin' hot weather! I also hope you were all able to enjoy a very patriotic 4th of July!! It is truly an honor to celebrate the signing and adoption of the Declaration of Independence to declare our Indepence as a sole nation owned by none. I am truly proud to be an American, and even more proud to share such a momentus day with my friends and loved ones. I was also blessed to judge The Global America Pageant (a fitting name!) on Saturday, July 3 in Florence, SC directed by the wonderful Melissa Hooks. I was proud to participate on the distinguished judges panel, and to meet so many beautiful and talented young women. This pageant meant more than just a title, but for the director, her family and loved ones, this pageant was showing victory over tragedy as they lost one of their loved ones only 1 month prior. It was a true testament of character to witness the emotions and strength that each person carried, and I am honored and blessed to be a part of it.

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."Isaiah 41:10










0 comments: