Thursday, June 17, 2010

Miss NC International Joins the Fierce and Fabulous Mentoring Group!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you are all having a blessed day! I was truly blessed to connect with the wonderful Domonique Bulls. She developed the Fierce and Fabulous Mentoring Group and asked me to serve as a guest speaker for the ladies. I am also blessed to serve as a mentor for my lovely mentee Ashia! She has such a beautiful spirit and heart, and she is only 8 years old. I am so excited about the time we will spend together. At the Fierce and Fabulous Mentoring Group, I spoke to the girls about the theme "The Beauty Within." I made sure to emphasize to the girls that, as one of my favorite songs says, "There can never be a more beautiful you." It is so important to teach women at a young age to stay strong in who they are and what they have to offer instead of who other people want them to be.

 I was so blessed to be able to share with these young ladies the wisdom of strength in character and to interrelate that to my platform One Life to Love. I encouraged them to be accountable and responsible for their actions, and to make sure they are staying safe and healthy and being role models and examples for the other young ladies around them. I was truly touched by the love and excitement these ladies showed, and the mentors each of them have will only help them develop their personal light even more. I look forward to taking part in this "Fierce and Fabulous" group, and continuing to spend quality time with the beautiful Ashia.

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"There can never be a more beautiful you... You were made to fill a purpose, that only you can do." Johnny Diaz




0 comments: