Thursday, June 17, 2010

Miss NC International at the Kannapolis Intimidators Game!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you are all doing well and are all excited to show your Dads some love as Father's Day approaches this Sunday!! I love my Dad so much, and I am so blessed to have him as my Mr. North Carolina International!

This past Saturday, June 12, I FINALLY was able to join the Kannapolis Intimidators and throw out one of MANY first pitches! Third times a charm! The past two times I was supposed to join the Intimidators, I brought the rain with me and the games were postponed. Well, I could not have come at a more perfect time. I was so excited to be joined by a multitude of birthday-pitch-thrower-outers. It was such a fun and exciting time, and I was so excited to see the wonderful Greg Pizzuto again! My church co-ed softball game the evening before definitely prepared me for my moment to shine! I had such a blast and met and made so many new friends! I actually made so many new friends, that I signed and passed out ALL of my autograph cards that I brought to the game!! How humbling is that?! It truly was a wonderful, once in a lifetime experience, and I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to share it with my "entourage," my mother, boyfriend, little sister and her best friend! What a fabulous time of fun, friends, family and fellowship!

Thank you for reading my blog!

All my blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"Learn to laugh at yourself more freely. Don't take yourself or your circumstances so seriously. Relax and know that I am God with you." Jesus Calling by Sarah Young



0 comments: