Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to Miss North Carolina International!!

 Hello everyone!!!

Well, I am pleased to announce that today is my 25th birthday!! I love birthdays! I usually celebrate them for at least a week! This birthday is not any different. I had the wonderful opportunity to meet up with my 4 best girlfriends from college in New York for Memorial Day weekend/ my birthday weekend, and we had an absolute blast. Two of us have birthdays one week a part, so it was a wonderful birthday celebration. It was also amazing to commemorate Memorial Day in such a beautiful city that truly personifies the American spirit. I am not ashamed to say, I was a definite tourist. Shockingly, I have been all around the world from Africa to Europe, but I have never been to New York! Well, I truly loved "The City." It was wonderful, interesting and constantly moving. And, of course, I brought my Miss North Carolina International sash, and we had a mini-photo shoot in Central Park! I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekends, and were truly able to honor our troops that have worked hard for our beautiful country.

Thank you for reading my blog!

All of my love and blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Graham



0 comments: