Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mrs. South Carolina International at the 13th Annual Black Expo with CASA

David Mann from Tyler Perry show "Meet the Browns"
Mr. & Mrs. Mann from Tyler Perry show "Meet the Browns"
Some of the CASA members
The lovely ladies from the group D.O.L.L.S.

I am so thrilled to have been apart of the 13th Annual Black Expo with CASA. It was held at the Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, SC.  During the Black Expo myself and other CASA members were recruiting volunteers and getting the word out about CASA.  I had such an awesome time at this wonderful event.  I had the opportunity to meet some amazing people such as David and Pamela Mann from Tyler Perry show "Meet the Browns."  As a CASA-Court Appointed Special Advocates for abused and neglected children I am so blessed to be able to make a difference in many children's lives. 

With Love!
Shana Harmon-Goff
Mrs. South Carolina International

0 comments: