Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Miss NC International at SCRAP Live Battle at the Benton with her new sponsors!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are having a great week! I was invited to the premier Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing fight event in Winston Salem, NC at The Benton Convention Center this past Saturday, April 10, SCRAP Live Battle at the Benton which was hosted by three of my new sponsors, 24/7 Fitness-AMAA, Archer Advanced Rubber and Team Wiley. I was asked to make an appearance and sing the national anthem, and it was an absolute blast! I met with some great people, made some new friends, took lots of pictures, ate lots of food, and just had a great time. The National Anthem went really well, which was awesome because it is the HARDEST song in the world to sing! I was dressed in a fabulous cocktail dress by my wardrobe sponsor Mary with What If Designs by Mary. She actually named the dress after me, so I was dressed in the "Kristie Dress!" It was such a wonderful and cool experience, and I think I have attracted a whole new crowd of people to the world of Miss North Carolina International!! Below are pictures from alot of the patrons at the event, a picture of me singing the National Anthem, and an ending picture with two of my girlfriends, Amy and Shana, that I was so glad to see at the event!!

Thank you for reading my blogs!

All of my love and blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!"


























0 comments: