Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Miss Teen North Carolina: Megan Willey



Hello!
Its so crazy to think I was crowned over two weeks ago! A lot of great things have occurred since then. I'm proud to say I'm now the official spokesperson for The Clinic of Angels. I also have been nominated for the "Courage Award" by the Turn The Corner Foundation, who produced the documentary "Under our Skin."

I will be making several appearances within the next month:
March 19th- Caitlyn's Closet in Kernersville
April 3rd- Delivering Easter baskets to Mission Children's Hospital in Asheville
April 19th- Speaking at the Clinic of Angels Annual Gala in Tampa, FL.

I will be scheduling more appearances between now and April and look forward to every moment as Miss Teen North Carolina International!

Philippians 4:13
"I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!"

0 comments: