Monday, March 15, 2010

Miss NC International with sponsor Reign Fine Apparel!

Hello everyone!!

I had the wonderful opportunity to visit Reign Fine Apparel this past weekend to search for and successfully purchase my evening gown for Miss International! Jaime is such a wonderful and talented woman with a great eye for fashion. She was such a joy to work with, and I am so blessed that I had the chance to spend some quality time with her. My mom was of course such a wonderful asset, and she was there serving as photographer/videographer/ fashion advisor! We all had a blast, and I cannot wait to strut my stuff in my gorgeous gown at Nationals!

Thank you for reading!!

All of my love and blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"I will be a candle in the darkness. I will be the hand of Heaven above. I will be a mirror that reflects your endless love. I will be the hope among the hopeless. Where there is conflict I will be peace. Only by the power of your spirit that's living in me, I will be." ~ Natalie Grant





0 comments: