Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012 NC Pageant!!


I want to thank one last time everyone who has supported me throughout my reign as Miss Teen North Carolina International 2011! My year has been such a blast!! I would like to say good job to all of the 2012 contestants. You all did a great job this past weekend!! Congratulations to our new 2012 NC Queens, Kimberly White- Mrs. NC Intl, Sha'Leema Miller- Miss NC Intl, and Shelby Cannon- Miss Teen NC Intl!!! Good job ladies for working so hard! I know you all will have a great year!! Good luck and have fun at nationals!!


Our fun fashion!






Teen Interview Group




2011 & 2012 Queens & Runner Ups

All Contestants & 2011 Queens

I am, and always will be your,  Miss Teen North Carolina International 2011
Morgan Bright

1 comments:

North Carolina International Pageants said...

Morgan, thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to this system. Your presence this past weekend was amazing. You have done a fantastic job as Miss Teen NC 2011 and I thank you!