Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Canton Relay for Life!


Last weekend I attended my hometown Relay for Life to raise money for those who have been affected by cancer.  Our little town raised a little over $70,000! I had a great time walking, donating, and encouraging others to donate to Relay for life!

Michael Scott is a 7 year brain cancer survivor! He has such a great spirit and I was blessed that I got the opportunity to put a SMILE on his face!

Even little princesses support Relay for Life! This picture was taken after the Silent luminary walk! 

This picture is of me and the Mr. Relay Queens. This contest is held every year for the guys to dress up as queens and to go around to relay for life getting donations from all the supporters on the "best" queen!!! I actually got to crown the Mr. Relay this year who raised over $300 himself at Relay for life!!!!


0 comments: