Saturday, April 30, 2011

New Bern 2011 RELAY FOR LIFE!



Mom & Me, Stage 3 & now 4 years cancer survivor, who my platform is all about! (:

Dad & Me, wonderful caregivers for Mom & Wife

Nights of Columbus

Last night New Bern had there 2011 Relay for Life!! I was invited to speak at their opening ceremonies, which was so much fun! After I walked the caregiver lap and walked the Kids Walk Lap with the children. Also I had the oppurtunity to meet a lot of wonderful children while there! The theme was NFL, the track was all football decorated! Everyone was so thrilled with my platform which is "I Have The Answer, Lets Find A Cure for Cancer!" they thought that was just the wonderfullest thing ever! The children where so happy to get to meet me and have their picture taken with me! We came to CELEBRATE, REMEMBER, and FIGHT BACK!


Lilly Grace

My speech!

Michaela

Director of the Kids Walk


Meg Mooney, director of New Bern Relay for Life


~Morgan Bright
Miss Teen North Carolina International 2011

0 comments: