Sunday, April 10, 2011

Come See Me Parade



On Saturday, April 9th, I was one of the many features of the Come See Me Parade in Rock Hill, SC. I was driven by my father and my brother, both of which had birthdays that day!


Also, I wanted to give a HUGE thank you to Bagwell Auto Sales who let me use a beautiful black, convertible Audi from their lot to ride in! 



The parade took place on a beautiful day and had a wonderful turnout! I had several friends and family members come support me, along with other fans! I also met several new fans, including the Rock Hill mayor, Doug Echols. I had a wonderful time and I can't wait until my next event!


Don't forget to check out my personal blog along with my facebook fan page! 
-Avery Close, Miss Teen South Carolina International 2011

0 comments: