Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Miss NC International at SCRAP Live IV Battle at the Benton!

Hello Everyone!!

I hope you are all having a wonderful closing to summer, starting of school, and coming of fall!! I am so excited to post at least 1 of my MANY appearances and events. After Nationals I literally did not stop, but that is not out of the ordinary. What is out of the ordinary is that my precious laptop that I have had for the past 6 years of my life from my college days at Wake Forest University is on its last leg. I have been unable to post any pictures or blogs, so I apologize for it taking me so long to update you guys on all of my appearances, events and Nationals. Don't worry! By the end of September, I should be up and running again with tons of pictures and events to post!

I was invited as a celebrity guest and to sing the National Anthem at SCRAP Live IV Battle at the Benton in Winston Salem, NC. What a fabulous event! It was full of amazing and talented Mixed Martial Artists, an exciting Girl Fight, and I was able to share the event at my VIP table with some of my closest friends and my wonderful boyfriend. They took pictures for me and posted them for me, so I could post them on my blog! I have great friends! It was a great crowd, and I received so much support and love as Miss North Carolina International. Overall, it was a successful event! 

Thank you for reading my blog, and there will be plenty more to come!

All of my love and blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"God's love is unconditional."


0 comments: