Saturday, July 17, 2010

Off to Nationals for Miss Teen South Carolina International!

   Yesterday I had the honor of visiting three wonderful places in my hometown before going off to compete for the title of Miss Teen International 2010. First I visited Cayce Historical museum and the Cayce municipal building, where I got to meet many wonderful people. I then went to Sister's Care, a battered womens shelter, acompannied by Miss Teen world Elite, Alana Redmond who is also my bestfriend! We donated about 20 bags of clothes to the shelter, and met the cordinator of Sister's Care. Now I am waiting for my arrival to chicago, in one more day! I want to thank all my wonderful supporters, and my WONDERFUL director, Mrs.Joy, and my mom and sister. I couldn't do it without you and I love you all!!!!




Cayce Historical Museum

Carring a 30 pound bag in heels is hard!
All the bags of clothes we donated!


0 comments: