Saturday, July 10, 2010

Mrs. North Carolina International's Send-off Party for the Mrs. International Pageant!


Mrs. & Mr. North Carolina International


Invitation


Hors d'oeuvres from Cafe' Monte



MMM....Cake!
Chocolate with Chocolate Raspberry Ganache!



Mom and Dad


Wyc and Jane


Tara my National Wardrobe Sponsor and her husband Darrel


Stuart my Personal Hairstylist! 


Kelly my Personal Make-up Artist!



Taylor, Andrew, Coles-Albert, Me, Joseph minus Grayson, who was at my mother-in-law's   

Joseph was very secret in the planning of my Send-Off Party.  He wanted to make it very special for all to enjoy!  He planned out all the details and designed the invitation.  Guests enjoyed a Wine Tasting & Fundraiser for PP4Alz and surprised to have the opportunity to view my National wardrobe.

It was a pleasant evening to relax and celebrate the journey that both Joseph and I have enjoyed since winning the NC State Title.  

I wish I could share my wardrobe with you, but it is TOP SECRET!  I will post other photos after National's!  We are packed and ready to leave in the morning for Chicago!  I have 33 outfits, 20 pairs of shoes, and 13 purses to showcase all week. We have a busy, but sure to be FUN week planned.  Here are some of the high-lights.

Tuesday Evening - Contestant Orientation
Wednesday - Chicago Tour, Make-up Seminar, Rehearsal
Thursday - Interview, Rehearsal
Friday - Rehearsal, Preliminaries
Saturday - Rehearsal, FINALS!    

You can see updates during the week at the Mrs. International website!

Thank you to my darling husband Joseph for choosing me to be his Mrs. Griner.  He has made me the person I am today!  So many wonderful, and memorable family experiences through marriage and raising our 4 sweet boys.  We are truly blessed!  Thank you also to ALL of my sponsors, family, and friends.  You have continuously encouraged me along the way as my Alzheimer's Advocacy has grown.  

I plan to do my best to convince the judges "It is time for PURPLE!"  Our PP4Alz work is in memory of Robert A. Albert Sr. & Kelton Virnelson.    

PURPLE PASSION 4 Alzheimer's

Event Fashion ~ Flow by Tara Davis

Mrs. North Carolina International
Cynthia Griner





        

0 comments: