Saturday, April 10, 2010

Miss South Carolina becomes National Spokesperson for the Epilepy Foundation

Hello everyone!! I just thought i'd give a small update on what was going on with me! I made an appearance with a wardrobe sponsor at reign fine appareal, and got a fabulous interview outfit!! I also had a conference with the Epilepsy foundation yesterday and had some VERY exciting news. There are branches of the epilepsy foundation in each state, and there is a corporate office in Washington. The corporate office contacted me and asked if I would like to be a National Spokesperson for the foundation, and of course I ACCEPTED!! I will be working as a national spokesperson for the company, and working with the local South Carolina branch! I will keep you all posted on how things go for me

Leslie Smith


 :-)

0 comments: