Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miss NC International at Caitlin's Closet, the Miss Southeast Pageant and WBFJ Radio Interview!

Hello everyone!

I hope you all are doing well! I am so excited to share and update all of you on my latest activities.

As you have seen from my sister North Carolina queens' posts, we were invited to attend the wonderful Caitlin's Closet event in Kernersville, NC. It was incredibly successful, and all of the young women looked so beautiful and excited as they picked out their perfect prom gowns! It was truly an honor and a blessing to work with the talented Katie Godfrey on this awesome event. Below are a few pictures that truly commemorated the event. It all truly touched my heart!

I was also blessed with the opportunity to return to my high school pageant, the Miss Southeast Pageant as a visiting queen and a former Miss Southeast. What a fabulous experience! It was so wonderful catching up with my old teachers. I have not been back to my high school since 2004! It has definitely gone through some much needed changes. I was presented on stage with 3 former Miss Southeasts, and I had the opportunity to watch one of my former cheerleading students compete and capture the title of 1st Runner Up! The new Miss Southeast is beautiful, and all of the contestants did such a wonderful job. Below are a few pictures with the judges, a former queen and her daughters, being presented on stage, and the new and former Miss Southeast.

 Lastly, I am so excited to share my pictures with you from my radio interview on WBFJ (The Contemporary Christian station), my FAVORITE radio station. My radio interview aired today, Sunday, March 28 at 5am and 5pm, and it was such an honor to share my testimony and faith with all of the WBFJ listeners. It was so wonderful talking with Verne Hill and sharing my passion and love. The interview was so successful, that WBFJ has asked me to take part and share my testimony at Prayer and Praise Day on May 4! Prayer and Praise Day is the kick off of the WBFJ Sharathon annual fundraiser. WBFJ is completely funded by donors and contributors, so they do not have any commercials throughout their radio shows. I am so honored to be asked and be able to participate in such a wonderful event, and... I will have the opportunity to meet one of my favorite bands 33 Miles!! Below are a few pictures from my interview with Verne Hill! Thank you Bonnie for taking so many wonderful pictures!

Thank you all for reading my blogs!

All my love and blessings,

Kristie Tobias
Miss North Carolina International

"There can never be a more beautiful you." ~Johnny Diaz









0 comments: