Sunday, October 19, 2008

Melissa meets Elizabeth Dole and kicks off college game




I am a student at NC State so I have the challenge of balancing my speaking engagements, appearances and class work but sometimes I am able to combine my school spirit and appearances. This happened at the NC State football game against Boston College. I made a special appearance on the field before kickoff and proudly held our state flag. I was then honored to meet Elizabeth Dole our state senator. With all the fun and wonderful events I still have my focus on what is truly important. I look forward to working with the local hospitals and many organizations in the area to continue on my mission of encouraging others to not only believe in their dreams but also in themselves. I also wish to work with young girls and talk to them about the meaning of true beauty and help them to see the beauty that lies within all of us.

0 comments: