Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Maria founds Adopt-A Mom and talks about upcoming Princess Party

On October 14th I was honored to come speak at the ladies of Philoptochos meeting. I shared my story and discussed the events I am currently taking part of. I am organizing and throwing a Princess Party at the North Carolina Chapter of Make-A-Wish in Raleigh, and have founded my own organization, Adopt-A-Mom. The Princess Party will be thrown for wish children who had Disney or princess incorporated wishes-and the Adopt-A-Mom program will be in honor of those mothers who have children with life-threatening medical conditions. For only $10 a pampering set and gift basket will be given to these women who are the true angels. I would like to thank the ladies of Philoptochos for allowing me to come and share my story, thank you!
All my love,

Maria Dimopoulos
Miss Teen North Carolina 2008

0 comments: